Have you tried the latest SQL Server 2014? I have. I have put together the installation wizard screen shots that I captured while installing my copy.
Download your copy from this link provided by the SQL Server Team via Twitter
Screen shots of the installation process
Hope this helps!
I will blog about the new features and share my thought in the next article. Until then, good luck with your installations.
Here is the list of apps I have published in the Windows Phone Store
Win8 Genius – it does what it says on the tin, it is your genius on your Windows 8 device.
We are building a set of dashboards for you where you can access information about your Windows 8 and device centrally in the modern fluid user interface. A place where you can view your network/internet info, your device info, your printers info among others. And what about a live tile to loop through some of these message on your home screen?
We are starting small but open for ideas on which pieces of information that can be added to this genius app.
The initial version of the app has been submitted to the store for certification. We are currently working on next dashboards which will be available soon.
We are happy for any feedback you may have:
TOP MOVIES is a handy app for browsing your top 12 favorite family friendly movies in each genre by average ratings.
You can get this app by searching for TOP MOVIESin Windows store or clicking on the link.
Search Appointments is a handy app to allow you to search your calendar for appointments by specifying search text and date range. You can also narrow down your search to particular accounts on your phone such as Live, Outlook and others
This app access your user data, i.e. your calendar appointments for purposes of searching them. This app does not share your calendar appointments data with any third party. By using this app you accept this app to access your data.
How To Use This App
Select the Account your wish to search your appointments in.
Enter the search criteria usinsg the text box provided.
Enter the date range for the appointments you wish to search for using the date picker.
This summer sees the Olympics come to London, England. We got some amazing and exciting Windows Phone 7 apps lined for you.
Lon 2012 Olympic Venues
Olympics Social Jogger
Lon 2012 Olympic Venues is a handy app to help you familiarise yourself with London 2012 olympic venues. The app presents the venue details available on the offical website http://www.london2012.com/venues ‘as is’ for dissemination purposes only and not commercially.
With this app:
- you can save favorite venues
- view their locations on a map
- view sports available there
- view location details
- view background info about venue
- get latest news via live RSS feed
- get latest blog gossip via live RSS feed
- get latest news flash on live tile
Additionally you can view distances in miles from your current location. You can also plan your journey using Bing street-by-street integration
Olympics Social Jogger is a social hub for all your social buzz for the London 2012 Olympics events. The app lets you specify twitter handles or hash tags to follow and you won’t miss even a single update.
If you liked our TechEd 2011 app last year, we now got another one TechEdNA 2012. Get it from market place or use this link
Attendees will find this app useful as follows:
- Browse all Sessions available
- Browse all Speakers and Tracks available
- Browse filtered sessions by Session Type such as Breakout, Hands-on-labs
- Browse filtered sessions by Levels such as Intermediate, Advanced, etc
- Browse filtered sessions by Speakers and Tracks such as Architecture, etc
- Manage favorite sessions lists on the app
- View details of each session including schedules, speakers, tracks, level, tags
- Browsing session now defaults to ‘timeslots’ view to filter ‘now showing’, ‘coming up’, and the day to day sessions
- Favorite sessions now appear with a ‘favorite’ icon for easier identification on the browsing lists
- view Bing Map of the conference
- View Conference Agenda
- Browse TechEd News
The app uses:
* phone’s internet connection
* phone’s web browser
* location services
to access the Tech.Ed 2012 Conference Session OData feeds and website resources.